A downloadable game
Absolute Territory is the singleplayer sci-fi space combat action game set in a futuristic setting with space fighters and dogfights. Play in first or third person view. Fly multiple ships and customise their loadouts. Use the in-game level editor to create your own missions. And more!
Become the best of the best by training in our Digitum XR Sim, our most advanced simulated combat environment. Adapt to the rigours of being a pilot in the ISF, learn the art of combat, and master every fighter and every weapon at your disposal.
Challenge your piloting skills by creating your own missions. Develop unique scenarios envisioned from your imagination. You decide the difficulty by adjust the environment and opponents. Fight with the most devastating weapons against lighter opponents or truly test your skills against-all-odds.
- 1st and 3rd person space combat action.
- Create your own missions with an easy to use and robust mission editor.
- Fly multiple ships and configure their loadouts for optimum effect.
- Improve your combat skills against waves of increasingly difficult opponents.
- Or take up the ultimate challenge of flying the gauntlet against increasingly difficult opponents.
|Updated||4 days ago|
|Made with||Unity, Blender|
|Tags||First-Person, Flight, Futuristic, Level Editor, sci-fi, Singleplayer, Space, Space Sim, Third Person|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any), Joystick|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Twitter, Blog|
- Power to the fighter! Absolute Territory Dev Diary Oct 20194 days ago
- The Return of the Cockpit - Absolute Territory Sep 2019 Dev Diary44 days ago
- Navpoints and how to survive combat for longer (Aug 2019)71 days ago
- Absolute Territory Demo (Alpha 4.3)71 days ago
- On a mission...to create missions!90 days ago
- Asteroids! Asteroids, everywhere!Jul 09, 2019
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.