A downloadable game for Windows
- Only 64-bit operating system compatible.
- VR version requires SteamVR
Futuristic single-player mission-based space dogfighting with the familiar feeling of good space sims. Fly a variety of search & destroy, assault, patrol, escort, and scan missions. Choose your ship, customize weapon loadout, manage power settings, and use directional thrusters like an elite pilot.
- WW2 style space fighter dogfights in first and third-person views
- Single-player campaign with 21 missions and 6 Imperial Hegemony space fighters to fly
- Choose weapon loadouts based on missions requirements
- Newtonian physics with arcade force values balanced for fun
- Flight Computer for RCS to compensate for zero drag in space
- Circle strafe your opponents or perform epic [i]slides[/i]
- Evade incoming weapon fire using [i]manual thruster controls[/i]
- Create custom missions with an easy to use and robust [i]Level Editor[/i] with access to all 11 Imperial Hegemony and Endophora space fighters, and a full arsenal of weaponry to choose
- Subscribe and play from a variety of player-made [i]custom missions[/i] in the Steam Workshop.
- Improve your combat skills against waves of increasingly difficult opponents
- Take the ultimate challenge of The Gauntlet
Defend your Absolute Territory today.
|Updated||14 days ago|
|Made with||Unity, Blender, Inkscape, Audacity|
|Tags||Flight, Futuristic, Level Editor, sci-fi, Singleplayer, Space, Space Sim, Virtual Reality (VR)|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Joystick, Playstation controller|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Twitter, Blog|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $14.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Flying your Starfighter in Absolute Territory19 days ago
- New VR experience, graphics improvements and more for this huge 2.0 update!44 days ago
- 40% off weeklong sale and upcoming features and fixes72 days ago
- Absolute Territory in the Winter Sale 2020Dec 16, 2020
- Absolute Territory blasts onto ItchDec 06, 2020
- Learn more about Absolute Territory's development in this interviewJul 22, 2020
- Playable Demo during Steam Game Festival (Windows PC)Jun 17, 2020
- Steam Workshop Support - Absolute Territory Dev Diary #22 (11 Mar 2020Mar 12, 2020
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.